6 Tips for Dog Walk
- Walk in front of your dog: Dog should be behind you or beside you during walk. You should be the first to come out of home and first to enter after walk.
- Use short dog leash: Short leash will allows you to have more control and command over dog.
- Give enough time for the dog walk: Morning walk is ideal for dogs and it should be 30 minutes to an hour. Needs of each dog differ, so it’s good to consult your vet.
- Reward your dog during the walk: Reward your dog after a proper walk. Reward your dog by allowing him to lighten himself and sniff around.
- Lead him, even after the walk: Don’t stop leading even after getting back to home. Let your dog wait patiently while you take off your shoes or put away his leash.
- Reward your dog after the walk: Reward him with meal after the walk, this will allow him to work for food and water.