Why Bathe Me Dry in winter
- Excessive dryness of skin due to loss of natural protective oils after rinse bathing.
- Low humidity, cold & windy atmosphere predisposing to further dryness of skin after wet bathing.
- Retention of residual water in hair coat after bath which lead to hypothermia, pneumonia & respiratory infections.
- Temporary destruction of protective insulation layer after bath leading to hypothermia during the winter.
- Growth of fungus & moulds on hair coat leading to foul smell and numerous skin diseases.
- Increased incidence of dandruff & excessive sebum production by skin.